Welcome! Witamy! Willkommen! from
Aleksander-viktor Mathia, our Mathia – Matthia family contact for Majdy:
Descendants of Andreas Mathia
Born about 1816
- See Descendancy Chart Formatting Notes Below - 1-MATHIA Andreas *~00.00.1816 PALMOWSKI Marianne 2-MATHIA Anton *04.10.1842 Majdy oo17.11.1868 +02.12.1914 TOLKSDORF Marianna 3-MATHIA Athanasius *10.01.1870 Majdy +28.07.1906 3-MATHIA Joseph *10.05.1871 Majdy +04.02.1872 3-MATHIA Mathilde *12.12.1872 Majdy +08.02.1876 3-MATHIA Bernhard *05.06.1875 Majdy +19.05.1946 3-MATHIA Hedwig Abertina *20.04.1877 Majdy oo26.11.1901 RAWALSKI Joseph 3-MATHIA Modesta *12.05.1879 Majdy 3-MATHIA Anton *25.05.1889 oo03.06.1913 +04.05.1968 ZACHEJA Valeska 4-MATHIA Helena *20.11.1918 Majdy POMPETZKI Johann 4-MATHIA Paula *24.09.1920 Majdy 4-MATHIA Franz *10.05.1928 Majdy 4-MATHIA Hubert *12.08.1929 Majdy 3-MATHIA Emilia *21.12.1883 Majdy oo14.02.1911 GOLLAN Anton 3-MATHIA Johann *19.01.1885 Majdy 3-MATHIA Catharina *18.01.1887 Majdy +11.06.1913 ZAREMBA Aloÿsius 3-MATHIA Joseph *11.08.1889 Majdy
Descendancy Chart Formatting Notes:
- Each generation is prefixed by its ordinal number (e.g. 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-) and indented. All in the same generation are vertically aligned.
- View the entire width of descendancy charts (1) by using the slider bar at the bottom or (2) by putting the cursor inside a line (not on a link) and using the right and left arrows.
- Mathia – Matthia descendancy charts start with the earliest known ancestor.
- Children who died as infants and those who died without issue may not be in these charts because the focus is descendancy. Always check FamilySearch and other sources for additional children.
- Spouse’s names are listed without further information.
- Ancestor’s names are repeated if there are multiple spouses.
- Each successive generation is indented.
- Each Mathia – Matthia name includes a link to the usually more detailed record on the free FamilySearch Family Tree (registration required).
- Information on why and how we use FamilySearch is in these blog posts:
- * = Birth (birth of a Mathia – Matthia star)
- oo = Marriage (think of wedding rings)
- + = Death (a cross)
- ~ = About (for estimated dates)
- It is our goal to link all places of birth to Google Maps.
- Add all additional information, photographs, documents, stories, audio files, video links to your family members on the FamilySearch
Always include sources for information on FamilySearch!
Always select “Watch” for your family members on FamilySearch!
- Please email the site administrator with any comments, suggestions, changes, and new information! Click here to do that.
- Enjoy family history! Leave a narrative for your children’s children. Leave a legacy!